Wednesday, June 29, 2005

podcast #9, Grammar Books

podcast #9, Grammar Books I

(link to the podcast)

this podcast covers three beginning grammar books.
You can find all of them at Amazon.com, and I
recommend you use Amazon to read comments from
other readers and peruse the lists that people have
posted of favorite Spanish grammar books.

Madrigal's Magic Key to Spanish
by Margarita Madrigal, illustrated by Andy Warhol
ISBN: 0-385-41095-6

Spanish for Reading, a Self-instructional Course
by Fabiola Franco & Karl Sandberg
ISBN: 0-7641-0333-4

Ultimate Spanish Review and Practice
by Ronni Gordon & David Stillman
ISBN: 0-658-00075-6

Steve recommends the PBS series "Destinos",
kind of a telenovela (soap opera) for Spanish students

Wayne recommends www.cheappimsleur.com for
inexpensive Pimsleur Audio CD's or tapes, use at
your own risk.

have any comments or recomendations on grammar books?

Please comment on this web site (include your email if you want a reply),

or email me at: learningspanish@gmail.com

5 Comments:

At 2/24/2006 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola! Well done on a nice blog Rich. I was looking for information on spanish poems and came across your post podcast #9, Grammar Books - not precisely what I was looking for related to spanish poems but an interesting read all the same!

You see I've just started out learning Spanish. I think I've found a pretty good method, but I'm constantly trying to learn more - faster - and improve. I can't wait to get over to Panama. Already made contact with a few hot Latina chicks. Looks VERY promising. Just got to improve on the Spanish :o)

If you'd like to keep an eye on my progress and perhaps provide some helpful advice, everyone's welcome. Please just surf over to Learn Spanish for Love. I look forward to meeting you.

Hasta luego!

 
At 9/26/2009 12:31 AM, Anonymous James said...

Great information! Great blog! But what I honestly think is that the easiest method to learn Spanish is still the learn Spanish CD from Rocket Spanish
http://learnspanishcd.co.cc/

 
At 10/06/2009 6:23 AM, Anonymous learn spanish cd said...

Hi James,
I had a look at that review, but doesn't seem very professional to me. What do you others think?

 
At 5/22/2011 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try http://www.topspanishtips.weebly.com - they have a good range of free online grammar resources.

 
At 6/21/2011 2:28 AM, Anonymous David said...

Books actually helps us understand how to properly use conjunctions and sentence structures. Of course aside form speaking we must also learn how to write in Spanish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home